Invite email

Discussion in 'Implemented Suggestion' started by Regs, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Regs

Regs Member

2 things:

(1) no paragraph breaks; tried putting <br /><br /> in the phrase but they are not parsed as html. The email is one long blob of text :(

(2) is the email supposed to come from the user or the board? I have mandrill set up for board emails and they come from community@mandrill.mysite.com (where mysite is my domain). This system sends from xenforo@mandrill.mysite.com - not good!

How to fix?

Cheers,

Regs.

2. Sadik

Sadik Administrator Staff Member PemBer Owner

3. Regs

Regs Member

That's the email address the invite came from.

Something isn't right somewhere if it is supposed to come from the users email address :(

4. Sadik

I haven't tested it with mandrill. If you have a test instance and you could give me admin access to it in a PM, I will take a look.

5. Regs

Regs Member

Unfortunately, no access to a public dev environment... actually there is one but all email is blocked from sending out and it needs to stay that way :(

6. Regs

Regs Member

Any thoughts on this?

7. Sadik

Hey regs, I am reformatting the emails in the current version. I had targeted it to be released Monday... well now you know why devs hate giving dates...
    :( It's still being coded, and I will release it as soon as the issue I am working on is resolved... Apologies for the delay.

Regs likes this.
  8. Regs

Regs Member

Excellent, thanks!

9. Sadik

PemBer 1.2.4

linebreaks are now preserved in invite emails.

invite.gif

Regs likes this.