Pre-sale question

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by DuskyWood, Apr 3, 2019.

1. DuskyWood

DuskyWood New Member PemBer Owner

Hi @Sadik, first of all I would like to say that you have been done a amazing work with PemBer. I’ve learned a lot of plugins and I can say that your plugin is the best of the best on the market.

Now, I would like to install your plugin on my forum, but I was very surprised that I’ve seen that plugin was removed from Xenforo.com

Is there a possibility for me to integrate my own solution for the transactions processing using API?

I really need PemBer Plugin and I would like to buy it. How I can pay for it?

As I see on forum, you didn’t support them?

Can you answer please?

Thank you!

2. Sadik

Sadik Administrator Staff Member PemBer Owner

Hi @DuskyWood,

Thanks for your appreciation. Unfortunately due to offline circumstances I never could finish PemBer 2 and as such this project has stalled. PemBer 1.5 for XF 1.5 works perfectly well and you can buy it from this site. However please note that there likely won't be a new version anytime soon. And yes, if you purchase PemBer 1.5 from here, it will be supported on this site itself. You can post any issues you face and they will be taken care of.

3. DuskyWood

DuskyWood New Member PemBer Owner

@Sadik, thank you for the answer. I need PemBer 1.5 for XF 1.5 and this is a great news that plugin works perfectly. Is there a possibility for me to integrate my own solution for the transactions processing using API? Where I can buy license?

4. Sadik

Sadik Administrator Staff Member PemBer Owner

Hi @DuskyWood I see that you bought. Feel free to ask anything you want. About your previous question, yes it's possible to custom code a solution with Paypal API but that would take significant time and resources.