Paid enhancements

Discussion in 'General PemBer / Paid Membership Discussions' started by SpecialK, Dec 18, 2018.

1. SpecialK

SpecialK New Member

We have a few things that are missing from this addon that we'd really like to see added, and we are willing to pay to have them added by the original developer instead of doing them in-house. If you're interested, please let me know. The primary changes are:

Allow stripe to be used for gifting memberships, as we don't use Paypal but members do want to gift
    Update the Stripe CC form to use the Stripe elements framework. We are getting some declines because the user isn't asked for their zip, and some other declines because there is a bug that causes some users' expiration dates to not be sent. Using the elements framework would eliminate both of these issues entirely.

This is kind of urgent for us, so I would appreciate your quick response.

2. Sadik

Sadik Administrator Staff Member PemBer Owner

Hi @SpecialK

There will be new development in 2019. At this time due to upcoming holidays and new year, no new custom requests are being taken. If you can contact me after 15th Jan, we can discuss this further. Of course, you are welcome to get this custom developed yourself if you are in a hurry.

Best Regards,
    - Sadik