Renewals

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by Dennis, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Dennis

Dennis New Member PemBer Owner

I have a simple forum where members purchase 1 year memberships. So, I have a userUpgrade to join. It has a one year term. And then I have second userUpgrade for people that want to renew. However if someone renews before their expiration date, Xenforo updates their termination date to one year from the renewal instead of one year from their previous expiration date. Does you add-on do this properly?

Thanks

Dennis

2. Dennis

With a bit more searching I was able to find the answer to my question:

Sadik said: Absolutely. For a fixed (non-recurring) membership, if a member buys the same product again, it simply extends it from the current date of expiry. Members can buy irrespective of whether or not their current membership has expired, the new one will start from the end date of current one without them losing access.

Sadik likes this.
  3. Sadik

Sadik Administrator Staff Member PemBer Owner

Yes that is correct. If someone renews, the end date is extended from the date of expiry of the previous plan. In short, the user doesn't lose even a single day of his paid plan.

4. Dennis

Thank you and ordered placed!

Sadik likes this.
  5. Sadik

Thanks Dennis.

If you need any help with the setup, please ask.

Regards

6. Dennis

I'm all set up so everything looks to be working. I will see when one of my members renews on how it modifies the db.

On the Membership page, the breadcrumbs say: Home > Membership > Rise Up!

How do I modify the "Rise Up"? I don't see it in any of the settings.

Thanks,

Dennis

7. Dennis

Sadik and ScarletCox like this.
  8. Dennis

Just a quick note to say that I've set everything up and it's working great. 100% of the functionality has been tested for our environment. Thanks so much for such a great software package!!

Sadik and ScarletCox like this.
  9. Sadik

Thanks Dennis. :)