"Batch Upgrade" Paying Users

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Freelancer, Jul 17, 2017 at 9:38 AM.

1. Freelancer

Freelancer New Member PemBer Owner

Since I have like almost 2000 users and the PemBer is installed afterwards, I now need to upgrade all users to their specific upgrades manually. All those who are not upgraded to a payment level need to be associated to the "Free" product, meaning I have to manually upgrade all users. It would be great if there was a "batch upgrade" function that one could use.

2. Sadik

Sadik Administrator Staff Member PemBer Owner

If I understand this correctly, what you really want is that your users should have a particular usergroup? If yes, it is not necessary to have them have a user upgrade, you could simply assign them the usergroup through XenForo batch update user.

If you want that when one of these guys purchases a product, then the old usergroup gets removed, then you could create a "Promotion" which is valid while a user does not have the purchased user group.

3. Freelancer

Freelancer New Member PemBer Owner

No, I want to associate "Free" PemBer products to certain users. Since I need to have that "Free" product, that I suggested in the other thread. But I see that if I skip using the "Free" product I could at least remove the user from that group by using user group promotions. That's a good thought (but also just a workaround as long there is no "Free" product).